Stop me if you’ve heard this one before: girl meets player, they fall in love, player changes his ways.

It’s a good story. But it’s not our story. Ours is a lot more colorful.

When I met Dee I knew right away that she was special. When she met me, she thought I was anything but special—I was exactly like every other guy who’d screwed her over and let her down. It took some time to convince her otherwise, but turns out I can make a convincing argument when sex is at stake.

You might know where this story’s headed. But the best part isn't where we ended up.

It’s how we got there.


TAMED goes back in time to the Tangled days. But this time around, it’s not Drew dishing out the advice and opinions—it’s his best friend Matthew, who of course is dealing with Dee Dee.



Excerpt:



We return to Alexandra’s side and I can tell by his expression that he’s going to ask to be excused again. But then, Drew seems to decide on a different strategy. He smiles deviously. “Hey look—Squeaky’s here.” 
“Who?” Alexandra inquires. 
Drew gestures with his wine glass. “Curly haired brunette, in the blue dress near the bar.” 
Lexi’s head bobs until she spots the lady in question. “That’s . . .Alyson Bradford.” 
Drew shrugs. “She’ll always be Squeaky to me.” 
“Why do you call her squeaky?” 
Mentally I shake my head. Because Alexandra should’ve known better. 
“She squeaks when she comes.” 
“What?” 
Casually, Drew explains, “Like a dog’s chew toy.” He holds up his hand, opening and closing it. “Squeak, squeak, squeak, squeeeeeak. At least she did when we were seventeen, but I don’t think that’s a condition she’d outgrow.” 
“How do you know that?” Alexandra asks, expectedly grossed out. “When did you have sex with Alyson Bradford?” 
Drew looks to the ceiling, recalling the event. “Um . . .junior year. It was in the dark days following our loss to St. Bartholomew’s in the playoffs. I wouldn’t say she was my rock bottom, but she was close.” 
Lexi turns away. “Eck . . .forget it, I don’t want to know.” If it’s one thing The Bitch can’t stomach, it’s detailed stories of her brother’s sex-capades. Which is precisely why Drew says, “She also does this nasty thing with her tongue . . .” 
Alexandra clasps her eyes shut. “Alright! You know what? Fine—if you want to go that badly, then go. If you want to leave me in my hour of need . . .”
She never should have given him an out. Drew smiles brightly, puts his glass on the tray of a passing waiter and kisses her cheek. “You’re the best sister ever. Bye.”


I need to tell you how big of a fan I am of Emma Chase and Tangled. I loved her so much, I flew out to Las Vegas so I could get her to sign my copy of it!! I have read that book a bazillion times. It makes me laugh so hard and makes me happy when I need a pick me up. It is like my own personal happy pill. Anyways... so when I saw Tamed, I was all over it!


Tamed is Matthew and Dee's story. Matthew is Drew's best friend whole Dee is Kate's. I 
thought there was going to be a whole lot more of Drew and Kate in the story. They seemed to only pop in here and there. I thought I was going to be disappointed by this, but when the book was all done, I realized I was so into their story, I was OK with not too much Drew and Kate.  This was Matthew and Dee's story and it written so fanatically, you may have forgotten their friend's story for a while. 

So back to Matthew and Dee... They are both 2 souls who has sworn off falling in love and all that other crap that goes with it. Until, you realize that they have only been lying to themselves. The couple who doesn't want to be a couple, fall into an easy routine of  being together all the time. They may not want to label it, but they are together and adorable. Dee has many past relationship issues. She has seemed to dated all the losers in the world, each one having a different problems that has now become her emotional baggage.  What Dee needs is a nice guy, and Matthew just maybe that guy for her. 

Matthew on the other hand is not really into relationships either, but you are not surprised since his best friend is Drew. They have a good time. Nothing too serious. Poor Matthew has one relationship that was long term and his ex was a piece of work. Thankfully he dodge a bullet.

So here we are, with Matthew and Dee navigating their way into a real relationship. But if you read Tangled, you know at the same time Matthew and Dee are together so are Drew and Kate. When their relationship explodes, so does Matthew and Dee's.

I loved the story of Matthew and Dee. Drew will always be my number one, but Matthew is a good guy. He loves Dee and makes you fall a little in love with him too.