BLACK DIVIDER
Title: Crossing The Line
Author: Samantha Long
Genre: Romance
Series: Kismet, Book #1
Publication Date: April 21st, 2014
Hosted by: Just My Bucking Book Tours

BLACK DIVIDER


BLACK DIVIDER

Blurb

***Rating 17+***

Victoria doesn't have time for love after a bitter divorce. She's too busy. Her twin daughters are approaching puberty and her interior design business is expanding. So when Nick enters her life, she has to remember why she's too busy for a little lust. Which is difficult considering he's the contractor hired to redo her office. Besides, his tattoos and MMA past make him a poor candidate for a woman who's trying to level out her life.

Nick thinks Victoria's hot but doesn't want to get involved with a woman who has kids, much less one that's been hurt by a man. Too much baggage. He's sworn off relationships, tending to stick with one-night stands. Victoria is a client, one he doesn't want to cross the line with, but the more he's near her, the quicker his resolve weakens.

BLACK DIVIDER

AddtoGoodreads

BuyonAmazonUS

BuyonAmazonUK

BLACK DIVIDER

AbouttheAuthor

I’m a multitasking mom of four.  When not writing/doing laundry/changing diapers, I like to catch up on episodes of Supernatural and Castle.  If you can’t find me in front of the computer, I’m most likely watching my DVR.​

​I’ve been writing since the first grade, where I wrote a one page story titled “If I was an Indian”.  My warrior husband was going to be the best hunter, I was going to live in the best teepee and apparently, I was having an affair with the Chief.  Racy, I know.

Of the things I’m addicted to sweet tea, movies, and books top the list.  My favorite authors include Nora Roberts, Lauren Kate, Kresley Cole, and Gena Showalter.  Few of many I love.

Thanks so much for reading!

BLACK DIVIDER

ConnectwiththeAuthor

BLACK DIVIDER


HOSTED BY:


Bucking Tours




 
Victoria divorcee and mother to preteen twin daughters does her best to pick up the pieces and move on with a normal life.  She has a thriving business with no time for love or romance in anyway.  That is until she lays eyes on the contractor who will be renovating her new office.  Nick, tall lean guy black shaggy hair, tattoos on his arms, square jaw and full lips that she wants nothing to do but kiss.  But she does not have time for that.  

Nick, bad boy of the town, MMA fighter turn contractor didn’t have an easy childhood.  He can only give the women he dates a night or two but nothing more.  And there is no way he is dating a woman with children.  He is no forever relationship man.  Nick loves his mom and brother, no one else.  He does not want to turn out like his dad.  

As Victoria and Nick fight the attraction they have with each other tooth and nail, Wes, Victoria’s father keeps throwing them together.  After having to spend the day with Victoria, they finally give in the feeling that they have for each other.  Along the way of discovering each other, there are issues that come up, ex husband, ex lovers and keeping promises that will hurt their feelings.    

They must learn to open up to love, learn to trust in each other and realize that sometimes forever comes in a ready made package.

This book was a fun read about finding love.  I feel in love with Victoria and Nick from page 1.  The supporting characters were wonderful too.  I hope there will be more stories about Victoria’s sisters and Nick’s brother.  I am looking forward to reading more from Samantha Long.