Five years. I would’ve stayed away longer if I hadn’t received the letter. Not a day has gone by that I haven’t thought about her, haven’t missed her smile, haven’t wished that things were different.

The last time I saw my two best friends, I vowed to not stand in the way of their happiness, even if that meant I couldn’t be a part of their lives. Cameron James and her emerald-green eyes were too much of a temptation and I couldn’t stay and watch them together. Cameron deserved better than me. She deserved him.

But now that I am back, things are different. I’m not going to stand by and watch the woman I’ve always loved slip away again. I’m done living my life with regrets and I’m ready to tell her the truth. And I’ll do whatever it takes to show her that I always wished she was mine.





4.5 stars!
Another fanatic book by Tara Sivec! This women can write funny, serious or even tear jerker books that are all so different, but yet all so mazing!

Wish You Were Mine was a story about second chance love, loss, and everything in between. I was in some sort of tear streaked face 99 percent of this book. It was an emotional story about 3 friends, who lost one of their own, and also lost their way in life a few times over the years. When all their truths come out, it seems like there is going to be a HEA, but then there is a  HIGE twist that could ruin everything forever! 

What an amazing story! Tara Sivec amazes me with how many different stories she can tell. But not only all a take, but be so different in so many different books!