Title: Flaw

Series: Flaw #1


Author: Ryan Ringbloom

Genre: NA Contemporary Romance




 Release Date: January 20, 2014






Blurb


What can be said about Josh Brewster? Nothing good, that's for sure. Just ask anyone. They'll be quick to tell you. Josh is a selfish, sweet-talking manipulator who will charm you in a minute, all the while planning his next move. He uses. He leaves. All Josh desires is things that come easy. Why actually work hard for something when you don't have to?

  When Josh comes to face to face with a girl who’s doesn’t make anything easy, Josh begins questioning the game he's played so long. He’s suddenly eager to learn how to work for something he never imagined wanting. Can a player really change his ways? Better yet, will his past forgive?

  Aidan Turner has had a rough life, a life that has only become harsher as he's gotten older. The scars across his face serve as a constant reminder of the haunting nightmares from his past life. Seeing himself as nothing but a monster, Aidan believes no one will ever be able to look past his flaws.

  His reasoning is about to change when his very own beauty comes barreling in, sparking emotions he'd thought he'd never feel. Love sizzles between them, but his friendship with another girl complicates everything, especially after the nature of their friendship becomes confused. Will friendship overshadow his true feelings and ruin both couples’ chances at happiness?



Warning - Mature Content.



























Links to Buy 





99c
  
AMAZON US / UK








Also Available





AMAZON US / UK








Excerpt



“I’ve been through a lot, Jordyn, so when you tell me that you like me and ask me if I like you back, I need you to know what you’re getting yourself into.” 


I’m up on my knees, propelling myself forward to cling to him. “None of that matters to me. I won’t ever hurt you, Aidan,” I vow. “You’re my prince.” I kiss his lips but he backs away from me.
 

“This isn’t a fairy tale, Jordyn. There’s no spell that’s gonna be broken. This is it. The scar on my face, the scar that’s left inside me, it’s there always, forever. Nothing’s gonna change that.”








Author Bio




Ryan Ringbloom is a YA/NA author who lives for anything Romance. The passion, love, angst, awkwardness... she loves all of it. When Ryan needs a break from reality she sneaks off to read a romantic story or write one of her own. Drinking coffee, reading Tweets and hugs from her five year old are the best part of her day.

  You can follow her on Twitter: @RyanRingbloom or visit her website at RyanRingbloom.com . Feel free to contact her, she would love it!








Author Links













Giveaway