Reverence (The Excess #2)

by 

Devin 
I was a prick, but I never hurt anyone that didn’t deserve it. 
Well … until Nina. 
I was a very smart man who made a very bad decision, but the mistakes I was paying for were not just my own. 
My behavior toward her, no matter how unforgivable, had always been about protecting her—from me, from my wife, and from the long line of mistakes I would never be able to rectify. 
Nina was finally done with me, and I knew it was for the best. I could finally keep her safe from depraved people like me. I needed her as far removed from the situation as possible. I tried to force myself to be content with her decision to move on … until I found out whom she was moving on with. 


Nina 
My unyielding love for a corrupt man might have cost me the affection of someone worthy. 
With Aiden, I had finally discovered a version of myself I could tolerate; then he dropped a one word bomb that ruined my new sense of self. Instead of listening to my voice of reason, I blocked it out, until it became a scream that refused to be ignored. 
Now, I would give anything to quiet that voice. 


If you are not a fan of cursing, erotic and extremely explicit sex, cheating, immoral behavior, dysfunction or sexual scenarios that may make you feel uncomfortable this is not the series for you. FILTHY EROTIC ROMANCE 




Book 2 of 3 


5 stars

If you are looking for a series that will leave you wanting more, while blowing you away with it's uniqueness... this is the perfect series for you....

Angelica Chase does it again in this series. It is not a love story, but a story about love and lies. Nina, Devin and Aiden are at the center of the story. Each with their own stories that will leave you speechless. 

Reverence is book 2 in the series. In book one, you see what a crazy life Nina has. Money, excess, affairs and lies have all been the constant in her life. Now we get to see Devin's side of the story and his feelings and thoughts.  I must team you, I hated Devin until this book. I thought he was a huge jerk and not worthy of Nina. Then, from the first page of this book.... my heart slowly warms up to him. You get a glace at who he really is and what is REALLY going on with him.


As I said, this i s book two in a 3 book series. If you think you are going to get answers, you are wrong. There is even more questions we are left hanging with. The way Angelica tells this take is so captivating that you will want (wait.. no, you will NEED) the next book ASAP.